Pacific Rim Bank is located in Honolulu, Hawaii, but we can meet the financial needs of residents on all islands. We provide excellent personal service at every opportunity, and also bring the power of advanced eDirect Banking to make our services available everywhere via the internet.
We opened for business on February 27, 2006, with a majority of local Hawaii stockholders providing our initial capital investment. We offer full-service banking to businesses and individuals in the local community. As a community bank, our emphasis is on serving the needs of the community and the small- to medium-sized businesses in Hawaii.
Pacific Rim Bank's professionals are all highly qualified and are familiar with the local marketplace, which enables us to make efficient and timely decisions to serve our customers.
Pacific Rim Bank is FDIC insured and an Equal Opportunity Housing Lender.
The Board of Directors of Pacific Rim Bank is composed of experienced banking and business professionals who are all very active in the Hawaii business community. Our Board of Directors consists of:
- Austin Imamura, (CEO, Pacific Rim Bank)
- Gill Berger, Chairman of the Board
- Ernest K.F. Lum, (President, Ernest K.F. Lum Construction, Inc.)
- Kelly Rosati, (Senior Director, Sanctity of Human Life, Focus On The Family)
- Jeff Kissel, (Executive Director, Hawaii Health Connector)